Sunday, September 23, 2012

Integrated Retail Marketing Communications- My first book

Am delighted to have my first book published by Prentice-Hall of India. The book is now available with a wonderful foreword by Mr.Santosh Desai, MD of Future Brands Ltd.
http://www.phindia.com/bookdetails/integrated_retail_marketing_communication_by-sudhakar_g_p_-isbn-978-81-203-4640-6

Do buy the book and let me have your views. The PHI website offers the e-edition to buy at a discount. I eagerly await feedback for my first book which is a really slim one, and covers a niche area in the retail management courses. The book has a facebook page and your comments will be invaluable!

 

1 comment:

  1. Marketing plays very important role and retail store marketing help you to attract more customers and generate more business and referrals from your existing customers.
    Card Holders

    ReplyDelete